Dear artists and bands,
registering your artist account to the OMS network means that you can make your content available to all the OMS partners within our network.
As some artists may have reservations about websites/software with a network character where their personal data is published, let us take the chance to make something clear about OMS:
• You do not give away any copyrights of any content (music, videos, texts, et cetera) you upload and publish to the network
• Your content will not be "spreaded" uncontrolled over the internet
• The OMS network is a consists of selected partners and has nothing to do with P2P filesharing or similar
• Your content can only be accessed by the selected partners of OMS
• Your content will not be stored anywhere else than inside the OMS database and on our server
• You can activate/deactivate every OMS partner for distribution (exept the platform you registered your account)
• You may quit anytime and your content will be entirely deleted from all OMS platforms
Joining the OMS network as an artist is completely free and you only need to register one account to participate on all platforms. As soon as a new OMS partner joins you have the chance to participate on another platform to gain promotion and distribution. So you exposure grows while the network grows and that in a controlled manner. You can always select your partners and websites where you want to be shown. All that with one account, one administration area, one login and one password.
Simply try it out.
Any questions or ideas? We would love to hear it in our forum!